Overseas Property Owners

Pet and Home Sitting Services in Gauteng for Property Owners who are away , or living overseas.

house and pet sitting for property owners overseas

We at Pet and Home Sitters North can provide a mature, responsible and trustworthy person to manage the care of your home whilst you are away on an overseas trip or extended stay.

Our fully vetted home carers all have the Advanced SAPS Clearance Certificate.

Our services include:

  • basic gardening
  • house painting
  • basic DIY services
  • organising and monitoring emergency electrical and plumbing services.
  • We will also clean your home prior to your return.
  • If you so wish, we can do a basic grocery shop for you prior to your arrival.


Estate Agents

We will provide a mature, responsible person with the South African Police Service Advanced Police Clearance Certificate to sit at vacant property to meet both the client’s needs and Insurance provisions.

House sitting services available for estate agents
We will take care of your home and pet while you are overseas

Earn Extra Income!
Register as a Pet & House Sitter

Register as a pet and house sitter

If you are retired, wish to supplement your pension and have all the qualities to be a successful home/pet sitter for Pet & House Sitters North, you can register here and let us find the the right house sitting opportunity for you.